Where to find and use Benur?
Many Benur bicycles are already in use in France. Don’t hesitate to ask for information to test them and take advantage of the mobility opportunities offered by Benur.
They have chosen inclusive mobility.
It is important for Benur to have a network throughout the country in order to make cycling accessible to everyone. Many urban and rural areas offer Benur bicycles for hire, for short or medium term use, for everyday or leisure purposes.
- You can borrow a Benur from Clermont Auvergne Tourisme to discover the rich heritage of the Auvergne capital.
- The Via Rhona offers Benur bikes to discover the section 9 (with a pick-up point at Lyon) and the section 13 (with a pick-up point at Tain L’hermitage) in complete freedom.
- The Chambéry ecomobility agency includes Benur bikes in its electric bike rental offer at the Vélostation or with the territory’s actors according to needs (health establishments, CCAS, associations…).
- You can also borrow a Benur at the Vélodéa Velostation of th Grand Lac agglomeration community to enjoy the magnificent landscapes of Bourget Lake in complete freedom.
- The Ain Departmental Council provides visitors with a Benur collection point in Virignin, a privileged starting point for discovering the southern Bugey.
We are constantly expanding our presence, with the desire to establish ourselves throughout France, especially in the West, a territory conducive to cycling.