A mobility solution for all
Benur: a partner for everyday life and an ally for your leisure activities, in complete freedom!
Discover our story in this short film made by the great Sophie Planque !
The Benur bike innovation in the service of autonomy
- The only bike without transfer thanks to its access ramp!
- Handrail for all people with reduced mobility.
- Electric assistance up to 80 km & cruise control from 1 to 25 km/h
- Transport of goods, loads and bulky items (200 kg payload).
- Clean, colourful and customisable design.
- Reverse gear and steering angle for optimum manoeuvrability.
- Removable bench: accessibility for everyone and for all uses (children, shopping, elderly people, etc.).
- USB port: For charging laptops and other media
- Recharging: directly on the bike or with the removable batteries
Individuals, communities, professionals...Adopt a Benur or make it available to those who need it !How to get a Benur?
A handbike with a story
In 2012, Joseph Mignozzi, a bike and travel fan, had his life suddenly turned upside down after a motorbike accident. He will spend two years in a wheelchair, not knowing if he will ever walk again. Not wanting to give up his thirst for encounters and his dreams of escape, he designed the first electrically-assisted bicycle for people with reduced mobility without transfer. Like a Roman chariot, you get on and off the Benur bike without the help of a third party.Our company