A mobility solution for all
Benur: a partner for everyday life and an ally for your leisure activities, in complete freedom!
Discover our story in this short film made by the great Sophie Planque !
The Benur bike innovation in the service of autonomy
- The only bike without transfer thanks to its access ramp!
- Handrail for all people with reduced mobility.
- Electric assistance up to 80 km & cruise control from 1 to 25 km/h
- Transport of goods, loads and bulky items (200 kg payload).
- Clean, colourful and customisable design.
- Reverse gear and steering angle for optimum manoeuvrability.
- Removable bench: accessibility for everyone and for all uses (children, shopping, elderly people, etc.).
- USB port: For charging laptops and other media
- Recharging: directly on the bike or with the removable batteries
Individuals, communities, professionals...Adopt Benur or make it available to those who need it !How to get a Benur?
How does it work ? Just watch the video !
Benur is the story of a human adventure whose ambition is to make public space accessible to all. Our vocation is to give everyone the possibility of getting around by bike to go to work, to do their shopping, to transport heavy and cumbersome loads, to meet their friends, to take their children to the park or to school or to visit the regions of France.
The Benur team has made the choice of made in France by relying on the skills and know-how of the territory in design and manufacturing. In order to put quality and reliability at the service of all users, we have placed particular importance on the manoeuvrability and sturdiness of the Benur bike.
A handbike with a story
In 2012, Joseph Mignozzi, a bike and travel fan, had his life suddenly turned upside down after a motorbike accident. He will spend two years in a wheelchair, not knowing if he will ever walk again. Not wanting to give up his thirst for encounters and his dreams of escape, he designed the first electrically-assisted bicycle for people with reduced mobility without transfer. Like a Roman chariot, you get on and off the Benur bike without the help of a third party.Our company